IDinsight is actively seeking candidates with strong data science skills and a passion for building solutions to difficult social problems. Most importantly, successful candidates should possess the ability to work independently to solve complex challenges related, both human and technological.
Alors, intéressé(e) ?
Senior Data Scientist – IDinsight
As a senior data scientist, you’ll also be across multiple projects and bring technical expertise to the team. In addition to the tasks above, you’ll be:
- Working with clients to understand their needs: Understanding their current processes and pain points and identifying which of these can be framed as a tractable data science problem.
- Providing technical oversight on multiple projects.
- Designing, testing, improving various algorithms: From OOTB scikit-learn algorithms to bespoke ones.
- Writing articles and blog posts to share our work for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Synthesising, visualizing, and communicating results: Dashboards, plots, interactive viz, presentations and reports
- Writing test cases, setting up CI/CD, and deploying solutions using cloud resources.
- Intermediate to advanced Python skills. Please do not apply if you are not an expert in standard data science packages in Python (numpy, pandas, scikit learn, etc.).
- Hands-on experience building and deploying supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms in production.Degree in Applied Math, Data Science, Computer Science, Physics, or Similar Technical Field.
- Strong foundations in statistics and probability.
- Minimum 4 years experience working as a data scientist in Python or R.